Okay so Ive lost almost 20kg now (guestimated because i couldnt weigh myself for the first couple of weeks i was doing this).
Now Im really noticing things, so i thought I would share a few things Ive noticed and appretiated about weight loss 🙂
- I can now hop into a full bath without overflowing it
- The towel fits ALL the way around me now with no big gaps!
- I can fit through stupidly small turnstiles at the gym and supermarket 😀
- I can fit into public toilets without having to have one asscheek up on the tampon/pad bin thing
- I can get INTO public toilets (those doors swing waaaay to close to the toilets).
- People can fit past me in the hallway, shopping isles, etc
- I have to pull my chair in at the table now before my stomach touches!
- I can fit on the couch seat without falling into the next persons ‘space’
- I look like one of those hip and trendy kids with my baggy clothes 😀
- My husband gives me more cuddles!
- When my husband cuddles me, we are face to face (instead of him bending over my monstrous stomach!)
- I can play with my kids for longer without getting tired (they love this!)
I will add more to this at a later date perhaps – its time for bed. I have to get up at 5.30am tomorrow morning for the gym :/