This goes great with soup!
• 1.5C lukewarm water
• 2T olive oil
• 1t salt
• 1T chopped garlic
• 1T chopped fresh rosemary
• 4C bread flour
• 3t active dry yeast
• 1t chopped fresh rosemary
• 1/2 Grated Cheese (Optional)
1. Place water, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, garlic, 1 tablespoon rosemary, bread flour and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Dough cycle; press Start.
2. Remove dough from bread machine when cycle is complete. Pat dough into either a 9×13 inch baking pan or 12 inch pizza pan. Use your fingers to dimple the dough every inch or so. Brush with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with remaining rosemary.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Cover foccacia with plastic wrap while oven preheats.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese and rosemary over the top (optional)
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. let cool for 5 minutes before serving.